Nous sommes actuellement le 05 Mai 2024, 22:47

Publier un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet  [ 3 messages ] 
 MSTS2 annulé [non-officiel] 
Auteur Message

Message(s) : 268
Message MSTS2 annulé [non-officiel]
Pas besoins de vous faire de photo, on commence tous à être de près ou de loin [pour la plupart d'entre nous et c'est tant mieux] touchés par cette crise financière. Les employés de Microsoft font partie des victimes, puisqu'il y'a quelques jours, le géant annonçait la suppression de près de 5000 employés. Dans ceux là, tous ceux de Aces Games Studio, le studio de développement de FLIGHT SIMULATOR et TRAIN SIMULATOR. Ainsi, aux dernières nouvelles, la franchise appartiendrait toujours à MS, cependant il n'y a aucune confirmation que la firme continue à développer ces jeux (!).
Il faut cependant rappeler que FS a toujours beaucoup rapporté à la firme, on peut donc imaginer une reprise tôt - ou tard - du développement de FS par une autre équipe. Cependant, le sort semble moins réjouissant pour MSTS2...
D'un développeur de MSTS2:
Citer:
Hi everyone,

I wanted to say something since I know that the IGN article was particularily focused on Flight Simulator and not Train Simulator.

ACES studio has been closed and approximately 130 positions eliminated. MS remains commited to the Flight and Train Simulator franchises, and while it is possible that the products will be continued in some form in the future, for the time being no further development is being done. In the mean time sales of FSX will still continue, and I hope everyone continues to enjoy that product and all the fantastic 3rd party add-ons for it.

I am saddened that people will not get to see our work on TS2, as it was shaping up to be a fantastic product. I just wanted to say it was nice to be able to participate in the community. I enjoy both the feedback and the excitment of the community and I hope it remains strong and looks to other alternatives.

Take care!
Steve Heijster

Source: http://forums.uktrainsim.com/viewtopic. ... &sk=t&sd=a

Voilà... Une page qui se tourne, et beaucoup d'emplois à la trape. Vive l'autosuffisance?

26 Janvier 2009, 17:45

Message(s) : 58
Message Re: MSTS2 annulé [non-officiel]
:lol: le monde du fast-food échappe à la crise mais pas celle de l'informatique :?

En tout cas, se sont ses concurents qui vont pouvoir s'en frotter les mains :
- X-Plane
- Trainz
- Rail Simulator
- Zusi
- OpenBVE
- World of Subways

04 Février 2009, 10:56

Message(s) : 1
Message Re: MSTS2 annulé [non-officiel]
Bonsoir :) ,

On peut trouver ceci sur le site officiel :
""About the Aces Team
30 January, 2009
By now, many of you have heard that Microsoft has closed Aces Studio, the publisher of Microsoft Flight Simulator and Microsoft Train Simulator. This was not a reflection of the quality of the products Aces has developed, the sales performance of the games, or the quality of the team at Aces. This difficult decision was made to align Microsoft’s resources with our strategic priorities. As a result of this difficult decision, development of the next version of Train Simulator is being postponed for an indefinite period.

Microsoft Game Studios is investing significant resources in many exciting and new areas of gaming and entertainment, including Windows games. We believe these future investments will push innovation, community, and collaboration to unprecedented levels and will provide more synergy with our ongoing investments in Games for Windows - LIVE as well as other Windows entertainment technologies.

We are humbled and proud of the passion and support that the Train Simulator franchise has developed. This includes you, the large community of railroading simmers, as well as the vibrant third-party ecosystem that has developed around the game. Thank you for your understanding of our decision and for your continued support."

Lien : http://tsinsider.com/Articles/AboutTS2/AboutAces.aspx
Bref, MS2 est en voie de garage...

04 Février 2009, 20:46
Publier un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet  [ 3 messages ]